Waters Custom Roofing in Dallas Ft. Worth
(Answers to All Your Roofing Questions)
- How much is a new roof going to cost me?
- How long will it take to install my new roof?
- How do I start the process of acquiring an estimate?
- Does anyone need to be present during the installation?
- What if I only need a small repair or patch?
- Do you work with my insurance company?
- Do you have any references?
- How much is a new roof going to cost me? Depending on your Homeowner’s insurance, you may have little or no out of pocket expense. We will do all that we can to make this as painless as possible.
- How long will it take to install my new roof? Generally, for Waters Custom Roofing it takes one day to install a new roof. This may vary depending on the size of your job and the surrounding weather.
- How do I start the process of acquiring an estimate? Just give us a call or drop us an email to service department. If your insurance company is involved, we will work with you to get an adjuster onsite.
- Does anyone need to be present during the installation? We do not require that the homeowner be onsite during the installation. Just like you trust in our job, you can trust in our Dallas Team Roof repair.
- What if I only need a small repair or patch? Please give us a call and we will have someone take a look to assess your actual needs. Whether it is a small patch or an entire roof replacement, we take every single job seriously and work it professionally.
- Do you work with my insurance company? Absolutely, we will work closely with your insurance company to assure that both yours and their specifications are met. Waters Custom Roofing is very well know by insurance companies.
- Do you have any references? Yes, please contact us directly, and we will gladly supply you with a list of several of our many satisfied customers
Please Feel Free to Contact Us if You Have Any Additional Questions or Concerns (817) 668-5553 or send us an email to service department